- Cherry tomatoes – 10/ Large Tomatoes -3
- Spring Onions, finally chopped- 2
- Cucumber chopped – 1/2
- Mango, peeled and chopped – 1/2
- Sweet Corn fresh, tinned – handful.
- Mint and coriander, finally chopped – handful.
- Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon.
- Lemon Juice – 1 teaspoon to spoon.
- Chop tomatoes in small pieces using salad knife.
- Put chopped tomatoes, spring onion, cucumber, mango and sweet corn in a big bowl.
- Stir them all for few seconds.
- Mix mint, coriander, olive oil, lemon juice and stir again.
- Blend in a mixing jar for 10 seconds with mixing blade.
- Extract in a bowl and eat with nachos.