No dining table is complete without presenting delicious and aromatic Peri Peri Chicken Sandwiches. All the ingredients & method are provided for your assistance.
- Lean chicken breast – cut into small pieces.
- Bread – 4 large slices.
- Hot peri-peri sauce – no fixed quantity, add to marinate the chicken pieces keeping the heat factor in mind.
- Mixed salad leaves.
- Red onion – 1 small, sliced finely.
- Home made cole slaw – 2-3 tbsp.
- White pepper – to taste.
- Salt – to taste.
- Vegetable oil- 2 tablespoon
- Honey mustard – a drizzle.
- Turkish multigrain loaf.
- Butter – 1 small cube.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the peri-peri sauce and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Shallow fry the chicken pieces till golden brown on either side.
- Keep aside.
- Take bread and apply butter on one side of all slices.
- Apply peri peri sauce on one side of all bread slice.
- Layer with salad leaves, coleslaw and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper and add a drizzle of honey mustard.
- Place the chicken pieces on top.
- Cover with other slice of bread.
- Cook into La-Vite sandwich maker for 5-6 minutes as per your choice of crisp.
- Take out the sandwiches and serve with schezwan sauce.