Healthy Smoothie is full of vitamin C, vitamin B, potassium, magnesium improves immunity, digestive and good for eye, skin and hair health.
Prep Time 10 mins Cooking Time 10 mins
Total Time 20 mins Calories 157 Kcal
How to make it?
You can use either of Mixer Grinder Cherie or Rubis.
Accessories required for Cherie – Long Jar or Mug and Cross Blade
- Banana Chopped – ½ Cup
- Mango Chopped – ½ Cup
- Yogurt – ¼ Cup
- Orange Juice – ½ Cup
- Ginger Juice – ½ Teaspoon
- Honey – 1 Teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – ½ Teaspoon
- Ice Cubes – 4 to 5 Nos
- Take a La' Forte blender jar add chopped banana, chopped mangoes, yogurt, orange juice, ginger juice, honey and turmeric powder.
- Blend all ingredients together now add few cubes of ice to make it cold.
- Pulse blend for 2 minutes or until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Enjoy chilled healthy smoothie.
- Add ice cubes in your glass if you prefer chilled smoothie.