Bitter guard tastes bitter but it contains huge health benefits. From lowering down blood sugar level to cleanses liver, a bitter guard is king of a healthy life. We are going to present a very healthy and easy to prepare Bitter – Gourd – Mint – Spinach – Shoot.
- Baby Bitter Guard – 1 small.
- Mint Leaves – 10.
- Spinach Leaves – 8 tender.
- Salt – half a tea spoon.
- Lime – Half a lime.
- Clean and wash spinach, mint leaves and bitter guard.
- Add salt and lime.
- Put all the ingredients in the Cherie blending jar.
- Add some water to adjust consistency.
- Attach the blending blade and churn for 20 seconds.
- Pour in small glasses and consume immediately.