Have a taste of an innovative dip of bell pepper and bean. It is originate from best cuisines of Thai and south Asian countries.
- Red Bell Pepper – 1
- Garlic Cloves – 5
- Thai Chilies – 7-8.
- Cooked beans/Chickpeas – 400 grams.
- Lemon Juice – 3 lemons.
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Olive Oil – 4 tablespoon.
- Wash bell peppers, cut them into pics.
- Roast bell peppers for few minutes.
- Put all the ingredients in Cherie blending jar.
- Attach blending blade and churn for 30-40 seconds.
- Dip is ready, use it with nachos, whole wheat crackers, Chips and celery.