- Carrots (Grated) – 2 medium size.
- Butter – 2 tablespoon.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 table spoon.
- Yogurt – 2 tablespoon.
- Garlic-1 clove.
- Salt – half teaspoon.
- Pepper – few little pinch.
- Heat butter in a pan in medium flame.
- Add some Olive oil and stir for few seconds.
- Add grated carrots and saute for some times until golden brown on medium flame.
- Take carrots to a bowl and put in freezer for 5 minutes to making it cool.
- Take a large jar of Cherie Mixer Blender and put yogurt, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and cooked carrots.
- Add some water and close the lid with grinding blade.
- Blend it for 30 seconds and put in a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and olive oil.